I decided to participate in this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. Here's my DEEsign:
I really liked the layout for this challenge:
Here are the DEEtails:
1. I am such a pack rat and I've been trying to clean up some of my scraps, so I was eager to use some of them in my card today. This card was made entirely from scraps! I had stamped these flowers from my Fall Flair set as a bit of a trial and error. I kept them in my scrap basket because I really liked how they turned out! I had exactly 3, so they were perfect for the card! I stamped them in ColorBox Frost White ink on Soft Suede card stock and embossed them with white powder.
2. I also had a strip of Striped Grosgrain ribbon in my scraps, and I thought the color looked great with the Soft Suede flowers.
3. I stamped an image from my Fall Flair set with VersaMark randomly on one side of a Soft Suede mat. Then I adhered my Striped Grosgrain ribbon to the card.
4. I stamped a sentiment from my Trendy Trees set with Close to Cocoa ink onto a small piece of Kiwi Kiss card stock. I trimmed it down and added a Soft Suede mat. I used dimensionals to mount my sentiment onto my card.
5. Then I arranged my flowers onto the ribbon, using dimensionals and overlapping them a bit. I adhered my Soft Suede mat onto a Kiwi Kiss card for an extra pop of color.
Thanks for looking!