September 1, 2010

Inspire DEE Challenge!

Happy September! I thinks it's time for a little change around here, so I'm holding the first ever, Inspire DEE Challenge! I'm kind of just making it up as I got along, so bear with me! Hehe!

I'm looking to be inspired, and ultimately to change up the blog decor once again, so I'm challenging YOU to inspire ME! Here's how it works:

E-mail me a photo that you think will inspire me (or challenge me!). It can be your own photo or one that you've found on the internet (please be sure to include the source!) I'd love to link to you if I feature your photo, so please be sure to send me a link to your blog if you have one! As the month goes on, I'll create DEEsigns inspired by your photos. Plus, I'll be challenging you to create you own paper crafts using the photos I've chosen.

One special card will (hopefully) inspire me to update this blog and the person who submits this photo will be the lucky winner! What will you win? Well, I'm not sure yet... But I'll come up with something good! :)

Send as many photos as you like! My challenge will go on through the month of September and feature as many DEEsigns as I can manage to create! Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so cute right now!!! But I'll be thinking . . . are you leaning toward more CAS or about the same (which is a lovely blend). Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete