September 9, 2010

Pretty Poppies


Today's card is for this week's Curtain Call Color Challenge. I love poppies and the inspiration photo from A Creative Mint is no exception!


Here are the DEEtails for my card:

I started off punching some Scallop circles using my 2 3/8" punch with Pink Pirouette card stock and my 1 3/4" punch with Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait card stock. I rolled my scallop circles and peeled apart the card stock layers to create these delicate flowers. I adhered a few layers together and punched a Martha Stewart Cosmo for the poppy centers. I added a Wild Wasabi striped ribbon to a piece of Whisper White card stock and arranged my flowers on my card. I stamped a simple sentiment from my Flight of the Butterfly set in Basic Gray. Then I added some layers of card stock to mat my card. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension of these flowers and that pretty striped ribbon! Thanks for playing this week at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina your CAS card is beautiful!!! Love the flowers!!! Thank you for playing the Curtain Call with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete