September 3, 2010

Simply Thanks


I'm really liking this week's Curtain Call Color Challenge. I like the simple lines and pretty flowers in the inspiration challenge and the color combination is such a neat one.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started by tying a floppy bow with some Concord Crush Stitched-Poly ribbon onto a Crumb Cake card before I adhered a piece of Concord Crush card stock, stamped with my Simply Thanks stamp. Then I punched several sets of flowers with my Floral Fusion Sizzlits die in Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz. I crumpled all my flowers and stacked them together, added a silver brad to each center, and adhered them to my card. So simple!

3 comments:

  1. Love the flowers! Great job with the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic design! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love your style :o)

    ReplyDelete