September 16, 2010

Wickedly Cute!


This week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge is totally Wicked! :)


Here are the DEEtails for my card:

I started with a piece of Kiwi Kiss card stock and stamped the cute little witch from my Fang-tastic set. I love her little green face! I colored in her hat, dress, and stockings with a Basic Black marker to mimic Alphaba's outfit from the musical. (Actually, I'm not really sure what color her stockings are, but I just went with black). I added a couple layers of black Waffle Paper under my card stock, then adhered it to a Whisper White base with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and then used my Modern Label punch and added it to my card. I added a Basic Black mat and adhered it all to my Old Olive card. I added some fun bats, cut out of Basic Gray card stock to the side of my card. Isn't this stamp set so cute?!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Love the black waffle paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorble. What a great card to give to a child.


    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest witch I have ever seen!!! Thank so much for playing @ PPA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are CORRECT! This is wickedly cute! I just love all the projects on your blog actually, all of them so beautifully composed! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your projects at Papercraft Star, we're having a big gift certificate drawing right now to celebrate our followers! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Nina! Love that ruffle of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable! I love how you used the waffle paper and those perfectly cut out little bats! Wicked cute! :)

    ReplyDelete