September 17, 2010

Kindness


Wow. I just realized that all my cards this week are green. :)

Today's card is for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. I turned it sideways to create this card.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started out with a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock and stamped the flowers from my Upsy Daisy set in Pretty in Pink. I stamped a portion of the sentiment from my Heard From the Heart set over the flowers in Wild Wasabi ink. I added a Pretty in Pink mat. Then I wrapped some striped grosgrain ribbon around my Wild Wasabi card. I stamped the rest of my sentiment towards the bottom of my card, then adhered my stamped image above it. I took some more striped grosgrain ribbon and tied a big, fluffy bow and adhered it to the side of my card. Then I took two Pretty in Pink corduroy brads, used wire cutters to cut the brad off, then adhered them to my ribbon with some glue dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Loving the Striped Grosgrain Ribbon? Take part in Ribbon Share Option 2!

And don't forget to take part in my Inspire DEE Button Butterfly challenge! I can't wait to see your creations!

5 comments:

  1. wow that particular pink and green is so striking together and so original! Great take on the sketch
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love what you did with this card. Totally classic! TFS! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. You are so talented, darling Miss Nina!

    ReplyDelete