October 10, 2010

Greenhouse Butterflies


I know I'm late for the W Plus 9 Color Cue Challenge, but I was totally intruiged by the color combination that I had to try it out!


DEEtails:

I started out punching the butterflies out of Greenhouse Gala DSP, using my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch. I punched out some solid Daffodil Delight butterflies as well to use in the back. I adhered my solid butterflies, flat onto a piece of Naturals White card stock that I had in my scrap pile, that looked like a good size. Then I bent my patterned butterflies slightly, and used a glue dot to adhere them to my solid butterflies. I added a row of Rhinestone Jewels to the center of each butterfly for a little bit of bling. I added a Rich Razzleberry Satin bow, then matted my card stock with a sliver of Rich Razzleberry and some more Greenhouse Gala DSP. I adhered everything onto a Kiwi Kiss card. I love this color combination!

1 comment: