November 22, 2010

Welcome Christmas


Today I'd like to share my creation for the Embellish Magazine Holidays Color Challenge. I love throwing in non-traditional colors in Christmas cards!



Here are the DEEtails:

I stamped and embossed my Patterned Trees on Blushing Bride, Ruby Red and Certainly Celery card stocks. I cut each tree out and layered them onto some book page hills. I added a layer of Chocolate Chip card stock and a Masterpiece Ribbon Originals bow. I stamped my sentiment from the Heard from the Heart set in Chocolate Chip ink on some Pink Pirouette card stock and layered it over my ribbon with some Stampin' Dimensionals. Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. I really love this card Nina! Everything about it... just great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the effect of the clear embossing on coloured cardstock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! So awesome. I love this card. The trees are fantastic and the book print for the snow is brilliant. Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card, like the pine trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card rocks! I love those pine trees and bow! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete