March 31, 2011

Pottery Barn Card Series Part 5


This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge is a technique challenge - using punches. I decided to incorporate it with my Pottery Barn card series. Here's the inspiration for my fifth and final card in the series:

And the DEEtails:

I created my card with layers of Old Olive, Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla. Then I stamped my sentiment from the SU! Full of Life set. Then I created my snowball flower with layers of punched circles Itty Bitty Bits, which I adhered with glue dots. I added some leaves, punched from the bird punch in Kiwi Kiss and Old Olive. Hope you like it!

Don't forget to join in the fun with my first I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty interpretation, great use of colors.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your use of itty bitty bits--i can't wait to try this technique out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, this stunning! Beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing flower!!!!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete