March 18, 2011

Upsy Daisy


This week's ColourQ challenge is just fabulous. I love these colors, don't you?


Here are the DEEtails:

I stamped the image from SU!'s Upsy Daisy in VersaMark ink on Daffodil Delight card stock and embossed it with some white embossing powder. I added a Scallop Edge border in Early Espresso before adhering it to my card, layered with some Kiki Kiss, embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and tied up with some Early Espresso Grosgrain ribbon.

If you haven't checked out my I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge, it's all about ribbon flowers. Hope you'll play along!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect translation of the inspiration!

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nina! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card, the white silhouetted flowers stand out perfectly against all that green!

    ReplyDelete