March 14, 2011

Welcome Back Rebecca!


Today's card is for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge. I'm loving this photo. I made this card for my dear friend Rebecca, who was out last week for emergency surgery. I wanted to give her a little smile this morning to let her know how glad I am to have her back! I missed her! :)


DEEtails:

I made these tissue paper looking flowers by rolling each scallop circle and peeling off a layer of cardstock from Apricot Appeal, Coral Cameo, PTI Lemon Tart and PTI Aqua Mist. Then I pinched each flower and used glue dots to adhere them to a circle die. I attached my bouquet to a some PTI Limitless Layers dies in Apricot Appeal and Coral Cameo. Then I layered on a MS doily. I added a pretty ruffle ribbon from my stash and the sentiment from PTI's Signature Greetings to a matted piece of Crumb Cake card stock and adhered my bouquet.

ETA: Rebecca's still out today... :( I hope she's feeling better soon!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the bouquet you created, and it pops against the kraft background. What a nice surprise for Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the ribbon tag! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete