May 22, 2011

Hydrangea Bloom



Check out this week's gorgeous inspiration fot our weekly Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! Here's my card, featuring a fluffy hydrangea bloom.




Here are the DEEtails:


I started with some Whisper White card stock, embossed with the PTI Woodgrain impression plate. I added some Scallop Trim in Wild Wasabi and some purple ribbon across the card stock before matting it with some Pale Plum and Perfect Plum card stock. I stacked several punched circles in various sizes with some Stampin' Dimensionals and adhered crumpleted Itty Bitty Punch flowers to create the hydrangea bloom. I adhered my hydrangea along with a Little Leaves die cut. Hope you like it!


Cupcake Inspirations is looking to expand their Design Team! Interested in being a Sweetie? Click here for more information. I hope you'll join us! :)

1 comment: