May 18, 2011

I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge #4

Who's ready for a brand new I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge? It's time for Challenge #4, one of my favorite Ribbon embellishments - Pleated Ribbon!




Pleated Ribbon is featured on my blog banner and many of my favorite cards.







Now I'm challenging you to create your own card with pleated ribbon! There are lots of different options for using pleated ribbon - straight and even, crooked, stitched, mini pleats, big pleats, and more! I've had lots of people asking about how to create my straight and even pleats, so I've created a little tutorial just for you!

You have until Wednesday, June 1 to link up your Pleated Ribbon card. One lucky winner will win 3 yards of ribbon and will be announced on June 15! Good luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment