July 6, 2011

I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge 6

Hope you're ready for another I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge! Since we're celebrating LOTS this month, I thought it would only be right to use LOTS of ribbon!



This challenge requires you to use two or more ribbons on a single project. Here are some examples of my favorite cards using lots of ribbon:










You'll have until Wednesday, July 20 to link up your card with Lots of Ribbon. One lucky winner will win three yards of ribbon from my stash and will be announced on July 27! Good luck and happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Nina, I got my package, love the ribbons and your printing is perfect! Maybe I'll use them in this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got my package, thank you Nina! The card and sentiment was lovely.

    ReplyDelete