July 21, 2011

Picture Perfect


Today's card is for this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge. Sketch challenges are definitely not one of my strong suites, but I'm pretty pleased with this card. I decided to turn this sketch on its side and angle one of the elements a bit... What do you think?


DEEtails:

I wanted to make a black and white Polaroid type of photo with the image from Forever Young, which I made my focus on this card. I layered some ribbons - Going Gray Striped Grosgrain, Basic Black Taffeta, and Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon. Then I added a ruffle flower, which I wrote a tutorial for recently. This time I used some pages from a book and some Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Patterned Paper. I love that little bit of color poking through. Then I tucked in a Rich Razzleberry tag, stamped with the sentiment from Kindness Matters.

Don't forget to enter to win some Ruffle Flowers and be sure to come back tomorrow for some birthday fun! :)

Special DEElivery: This card is for sale in my Etsy store.

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love seeing the new set used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW. This is stunning.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the purple. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete