July 31, 2011

Razzleberry Limeade



Ooh! Razzleberry Limeade sounds like a refreshing summer drink! :) Too bad it's only the name of today's card, which I made for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Today's cake is so fun and inspired the color and repeating circle patterns on my card.


Here are the DEEtails:

I printed off several fun patterned papers from JLJ Designs, our sponsor for the week. I adhered them to my Lucky Limeade card and added some fun scallops with some Rich Razzleberry card stock. A Lucky Limeade scallop circle bears SU!'s Simply Thanks sentiment. A little bit of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, a Rich Razzleberry designer button and some extra buttons from my stash finish off the card.

I hope you'll play along with in this week's I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge. You still have a bit more time!

1 comment:

  1. What fun both the card and that cake! Love how you did the card - so bold and bright! The buttons are perfect with that ribbon. Love it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete