July 7, 2011

The Summer Blues


We're giving our tummies a little break today, so I can play along with the Pals Paper Arts color challenge.

NotQuiteMarinaBashful

Here are the DEEtails:

I started with a variety of floral images, stamped in VersaMark ink and heat embossed on Not Quite Navy and Marina Mist card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Hello, You on Whisper White card stock. I matted each square and adhered it to my Bashful Blue background. I die cut some butterflies and embellished them with Pearl Jewels and allowed it to flutter off my card. Hope you'll play along too!

If you haven't checked out the new I {Heart} Ribbon challenge, I hope you'll play along!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of your boxes of blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Nina! Love how you used the challenge colors ... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nina!! Love it. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete