November 15, 2011

So Very Grateful


Hi there! The card I'm sharing with you today actually started out as my card for the Embellish Magazine Leaves Color Trends Challenge. I started by stamping the leaves from SU!'s Apple Blossoms. Then I matted my card with some Old Olive card stock. I didn't care for the way I had planned out how to add the Rich Razzleberry and Not Quite Navy, so I switched gears. I created my sentiment from a mix of various stamp sets - Just Believe, Messages for Mom, and Falling Leaves. I pinked the edges and adhered it to my card with some Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I added some flowers, punched from the Itty Bitty Punches in More Mustard and arranged them on my card with some glue dots. Then I wrapped some Linen Thread around my card to add a little texture. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment