December 2, 2011

Questions Answered...

Good morning friends! Sorry for my disappearance earlier this week... I was enjoying the time with my family over the holiday that it was a bit of a rude awakening going back to work on Monday! Plus, this time is always an extremely busy one for me at school as we get ready for the holidays.

I don't have a card for you today, but I wanted to answer a few questions about my Pals Paper Arts card last week.


Before I begin, I want to thank all of you for your super sweet comments! I was floored by your kindness!

Eemili asked for a closer look at the pearls... Here you go!

Bakerbabe asked if the pearls are adhered directly to the circle that I punched out or to the card... The pearls are adhered directly to the card. The punched circle was used as a guide as the outside of the card. I adhered it with some removable adhesive, added the outermost circle of pearls, then removed the circle.

Ellen asked about what kind of pearls I used... I used Stampin' Up!'s Basic Pearl Jewels, which are half-back adhesive pearls. I used the 3 sizes - 5mm, 3mm, and 2mm. I ran out of the 3mm size, so I had to cut apart the strips of connected 3mm pearls (which is why you can see a bit of messy adhesive when you look very closely).

If I can answer any other questions, feel free to ask away! :) Thanks again for your kind comments!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the closer look :) The pearls look so pretty and that white ribbon goes so well with them.
    Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for the info. I think I get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really cool. You did a terrific job. I just discovered your blog with a lot of inspiration and just became a follower and a subscriber I invite you over to do the same.

    Thank you,

    Marian Garcia
    www.StudioMbyMarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIMPLEMENTE ELEGANTE Y PRECIOSA, UN TRABAJO MARAVILLOSO. GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR.
    SALUDOS,
    CARMEN

    ReplyDelete