October 21, 2014

A Special Birthday Surprise


Last month, my grandmother turned 80 and my aunt planned a fabulous birthday bash for her. One of the exciting things we got to do was fly out to Hawaii to surprise her! And what a surprise it was! Both my mom and I flew in on her actual birthday and popped out right before dinner. :) With my job transfer and all the health issues I had been having, I really don't think she expected that I would be there. Luckily, the arrangements for the trip were made way before all the crazy stuff in my life happened, otherwise, I'm really not sure that I would have been able to make it either.

Anyway, I'll be sharing some of the fun that we had during our trip - lots of yummy food and gorgeous views! But for now, here are the details for the card I made for my Grandma's 80th birthday!

Paper: Elegant Eggplant card stock, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Whisper White card stock, Vellum
Stamps: Flower Shop, Memorable Moments
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Embellishments: Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon
Tools: Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pansy Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment