January 18, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 294


Hello Dearies! It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. This week we have a yummy color combination for you...


We are sponsored this week by Fresh Brewed Designs. My friend, Heather, has lots of fun images there. When you have a chance, take a peek at her shop. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use any of her designs on my card today. 

DEEtails:

I'm not gonna lie... I had a bit of a rough time with this challenge. What I was envisioning in my head just wasn't coming out for me on paper. I went through about four different designs before I settled with this one... Some doilies stamped and embossed on vellum cardstock. Some bits of chevron peeking through.Of course, I had to add polka dots, too. I found these great wooden tags in my stash and added a little sentiment - from Expressions Thinlits paired with a word from Simply Celebrate. And then a bit of sparkle. :) What do you think?


Paper: Pink Pirouette Cardstock, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack, Vellum Cardstock
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Simply Celebrate
Ink: VersaMark, Whisper White
Embellishments: Frosted Sequins, Pink Pirouette Chevron Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, Recollections wood tag, Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss Powder, washi tape
Tools: Expressions Thinlits Dies, heat embossing tool

Be sure to visit the rest of the Sweeties and leave them some love! If you're interested in becoming a part of our team, you're in luck! We're holding a Design Team call this month. We'd love for you to join us! Check out all the details here.


1 comment: