April 12, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 305


Are you ready for a fun new challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations? This week is about all things comic book!



Our sponsor is MyGrafico and this week our team is playing with these adorable Super Kids Stamps by The Digital Bakeshop

Here are the DEEtails:

These polka dots scream pop art to me, so I covered my card with them. This was super simple to make. The images from the Super Kids Stamps were printed on polka dot paper and layered. I cut everything out and then adhered it to my card. The buildings are added on with some Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment was made with some letter stickers from my stash. Then I added some die cut stars and some sequins. What do you think?


Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Brights Collection, Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Neutrals Collection
Stamps: Super Kids Stamps by The Digital Bakeshop (MyGrafico)
Embellishments: Save the Date Sequins (Teresa Collins)
Tools: Small Sketched Stars Dies (Papertrey Ink), Stampin' Dimmensionals

Now be sure to stop by Cupcake Inspirations to see what the rest of the Sweeties came up with. Then get out your crafty goodies and play along with us! 


3 comments:

  1. always such amazing cards, this is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Nina, and the thanks "pow bubble"!! Reminds me EXACTLY of the 1960s-70s comics of Spiderman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all the polka dots and stars!

    ReplyDelete