April 10, 2015

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge


It's time again for the Double Dare Challenge with my sweet friend, Naki!

Here's how it works: For each challenge, Naki and I blindly pick something that we want to work with (a color scheme, tool, sketch, technique, inspiration, whatever!) Then we combine our picks to make a Double Dare Challenge! Here are our picks for this challenge:

Naki's pick for this challenge was to do white on white
My pick was to use a die cut sentiment

Here are the DEEtails:

I love this polka dot die that I used to create a white on white background. I hope this counts! Then I die cut these gorgeous flowers in Melon Mambo. The sentiment is from MFT and die cut in Pool Party. This card was so simple, and I love the clean look! 

Paper: Melon Mambo Cardstock, Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock, Pool Party Cardstock
Tools: Bouquet  Dies (Little B), Circle Cutout Border Die (Impression Obsession), fun foam, Many Thanks Die-namics (MFT)


Don't forget to check out Naki's blog to see what she's created this week. We'd love for you to play along too! Just make something white on white and add a die cut sentiment. You can link up your project in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment